University of Connecticut University of UC Title Fallback Connecticut

Looking to file a report?
You Can.

You have the right to report assaults without further participation in any investigation.

Reporting and Investigations

If you’ve experienced sexual harassment, sexual violence, relationship violence, or stalking, you are strongly encouraged to make a report to both the police and to the Office of Diversity and Equity (ODE) for assistance and investigation. The police investigate criminal violations, while the University (ODE) investigates University conduct code and policy violations. Reporting can help to ensure your safety as well as the safety of the entire campus community. Retaliation against any person for making a report or participating in an investigation is strictly prohibited. You have the right to report without further participation in any investigation.

File a Report with UConn
Complaints of sexual misconduct where the respondent is a UConn student or employee can be investigated by ODE. Students and employees who commit such acts are in violation of University policies and may be subject to discipline.
File a Report with the Police
The UConn Police are responsible for all criminal investigations of on-campus crimes.
Student Health Services (Confidential)
860-486-4700 (24 Hours)
Counseling & Mental Health Services (Confidential)
860-486-4705 (24 Hours)
UConn Police
860-486-4800 (24 Hours)
Office of Institutional Equity
Office of Community Standards